The main objective of the project is to integrate development to improve the lives and livelihoods of marginalised communities in the backward villages of the aspirational district of Shravasti.
- Training of farmers on flood-resilient farm development.
- Establishment of the Agriculture Tool Bank and Farm Field School.
- Block-level annual meeting with Education Department authorities.
- Sanitation and hygiene drives focus on girls and women.
- Anganwadi renovation, skill development, and promoting climate resilient livelihood.
- Training and operationalization of SHGs.
- Educational infrastructure was built and improved with the support of the line department and community participation under the proposed activity.
- School management committees strengthened and were activated.
- Access to farming equipment through an established agro-service centre.
- The dropout rate among children decreased, but attendance improved in each school.