The project is focused on a significantly reducing mortality among 9 - to 59-month-old children. Increase the consumption of IFA tablets by adolescents. Increase in consumption of calcium tablets in pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Integration of the budget of DASTAK into the district budget and its proper utilisation.
- Support in planning, coordination, and review.
- Developing capacity for government officials to calculate, demand, procure, and distribute supplies.
- Developing the capacity of school teachers, district officials, and block-level officials on counselling and behaviour change communication.
- Focused DASTAK coverage and monitoring in 7 districts allotted by the government of MP.
- DASTAK DATA validation in 7 districts assigned by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Regular reporting by 20 districts to the state through the online HMIS.
- 14 district-level workshops on 'World Breast Feeding Week' and orientation of medical and paramedical staff of private hospitals on early initiation of breast feeding.